Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm flying to LA tomorrow...

...for the 8th Deadly Sin show at The Congregation gallery. I've already talked to some of the great artists that are going to be there so I'm really looking forward to it. Its going to be a great time for sure. I'll be posting plenty of pictures when I get back.


I've been busy with this, that, and the other the last couple days so I haven't been in the studio. I have a couple pieces going at once for the solo show coming up in June that I am itching to get cracking on. Like, seriously, a giant mental itch...it sucks when you are just getting in the flow of a piece and its all working out and then life happens and you have to abandon the studio for a bit. The painting gods hate that. I am worried that when I get back from LA they will punish me with some a creative asswhooping. not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment