Wednesday, September 23, 2009

week one in the new studio



I'm very happy with the new studio. Its as big as my apartment. Which isn't saying much considering my apartment is the size of a large jail cell. The new studio is just starting to get set up but its nice to have enough room to be able to step back and look at my work as it goes along. Its bare bones right now, but it won't take long before it gets that lived in artist pack rat feel.
I will need to set up a better ventilation system, as a couple of open windows won't really do it. Look forward to seeing the disaster that will be my attempt at constructing some kind of useful air current situation. I could probably save myself time and money by taking out a comparable amount of toxic chemicals in my system by quitting smoking. but that just isn't going to happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment